Instructions for filling out employment application:
- All of the fields in the personal information section must be completed, and all of the yes/no questions must be answered.
- List as many previous employers as you can. For each employer you list, you must complete all the fields for that employer.
- If you have less than three previous employers, enter NONE in the “Employer Name” field for the other employers, and leave the rest of the fields for those employers blank.
- You are allowed to enter English language letters and numbers in this form. In addition, you may also use periods “.” and dashes “-”. Underscores “_”, the ampersand “@” and the forward slash “/” are accepted in fields where they may be needed, such as email and dates. No other special characters are accepted.
- Certain types of fields, such as phone numbers and dates, must be entered in an exact format.
- After you have entered all the information, click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the page. Your form will then be submitted and checked. If you omit any required fields, or enter invalid data, you will be notified and given the opportunity to make corrections. After making the necessary corrections, click the “Submit Application” button again to re-submit your application.