Personal information collection
Assets Protection, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Employment Applications);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Employment Applications);
- any other information that you send to Assets Protection, Inc.
Using personal information
Assets Protection, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Assets Protection, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Assets Protection, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Assets Protection, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Assets Protection, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This page was last updated on April 10, 2014.
This website contains links to other websites.
Assets Protection, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contacting Assets Protection, Inc.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by postal mail to 113 West Lincoln Highway, Penndel, PA 19047.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.